Thursday 30 September 2010

The World According to Kay

Today I started to create a full backup of all my photos, specifically those of Kay. While so doing it occurred to me that I should also download all the photos that Kay had made with her own camera (last year's birthday present). So I did just that and you can but imagine how difficult my afternoon has been as a result.

However, there were some nice pics on Kay's camera so I have made a selection and uploaded them to flickr. You can find Kay's view of the world here.

Er, flickr just hickuped, so I have to check out whether I hit a limit. There should be 66 photos, but at the moment not all have uploaded. I'll have to check it out later, now we're drinking some serious quantities of wine with friends.

[The digital world is truly amazing]

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics from a little girl - for Mama and Daddy to treasure. There are 66 uploaded.
    Your photographs are soooo beautiful - the books for Marion and the pages on Flickr - such very special memories of the people you love.
    Take care today, thinking of you all the time, with love.
    Linda and Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige foto's! Koester ze.

    Liefs,
    Natascha

    ReplyDelete