Friday 12 November 2010

Short Update

I've been extremely busy this week, within my limited capacity, preparing for a couple of major business events. I'm tired to the core of my bones. Fortunately I have only one more event to go before things get quieter again. I haven't had the time to sculpt a blog entry, will get round to that in the weekend. 

Being so busy has kept a lot of things at bay. But in contrast Marion has had a very hard week, yesterday breaking down a couple of times. The goal for the weekend is for us both to find some quieter waters. 

4 comments:

  1. Hope you do find those quieter waters. Please give my love to Marion, I ony wish we could do something other than hoped and prayed that things could have been different.

    I am sure I will speak for many when I say please don't put yourself under any extra pressure by feeling that you have to update the blog daily. I only want you to concentrate on looking after yourself and your family. When writing the blog helps then that is the time to sit down and put fingers to keyboard so to speak. I am grateful to know how you are doing even though I feel so hopeless in knowing how to ease the pain and the grief you feel in losing Kay.

    Love to all the family
    Sharonx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one foot in front of the other is achievement enough at the moment Rob. Remember the stresses have been cumulative over a long time and any forward motion (getting the nose down, levelling off and getting airspeed) is going to be hard. I have so much confidence in you, Marion and especially Natasha. Ali is thinking of you constantly. All our hugs. Dom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping and praying that you find some peace together this weekend.
    Love and hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rob
    Just to let you know I'm still here. Can't always find the right thing to say in reply to your blog.
    Keep writing.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete