Tuesday 20 October 2009

Wonderful things you'd rather not know about

I have to say that the Radbout hospital is brilliant. The staff are super, friendly, professional, kind and caring. The department is obviously well organized and well run. Everything is neat and well cared for. Considering that we're in a hospital, we're quite comfortable - none of the heat that we had last time.

Not only that, effectively we have walked straight in off the street and in no time at all we're are the recipients of some of the most technically sophisticated medicine around given by leading experts. I couldn't imagine being more fortunate under the circumstances.

We also have a room in the local Ronald McDonald house. I have to say that I'm completely stunned by the quality of this accomodation, it's around the four - five star level. Again, staffed by friendly volunteers. I guess that if one has to live a disaster one might as well do it comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment