Monday 19 October 2009

Waiting to wake up

The India trip was intense. Leon & I were working flat out for a week and then got on the flight home last Monday night. I don't sleep well on planes, so inspite of being tired and it being 1am when the flight left, I took a sleeping tablet. Obviously I over did it and I've fallen rather too deeply asleep. Everything certainly does have that glassy unreal look about it and nothing makes any kind of sense. I hope that I'll wake up soon, the flight back from India isn't that long. But then I read somewhere that even long dreams occupy very little real time. So I guess that it could go on for a while. Still, I have the satisfaction of knowing that when I do wake up everything will be back to normal and the stewardess will be handing out those kinda half-warm wet towels and serving omelette that was cooked in the last centuary. Or was it half warm omelettes and wet towels that were cooked in the last centuary? I don't know, nothing makes sense in dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment