Wednesday 27 July 2011

Decision

We have decided what to do on Kay's birthday: we're going to go to Marineland for the day. Firstly this is exactly the sort of family thing that Kay would love us to do and secondly we went there some years ago an Kay loved it. Thirdly I seem to remember that Kay did a school project on Orca's just before she became ill and used some of the photos from last time we were at Marineland.

Marineland 2004

Kay at Marineland, 2004
We're probably going to follow up by going out to eat with some friends in Bandol in the evening. If I'm brave enough it will be to the sushi restaurant where we celebrated Kay's birthday two years ago.

Kay conquers Sushi, 2nd August 2009
(I have to admit that I'm digging these pictures up to try to de-sensitize myself to what's coming)

So, this is our plan. A plan that I hope will bring all five of us together for the day.

2 comments:

  1. You have made a good plan Rob. Make sure that you get enough rest on the days leading up to Kay's birthday.

    Your friend,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like an ideal plan!
    Brilliant!
    Keep writing
    Mega hugs to all
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete