Monday 2 May 2011

Short Update

We're at our house in France for a week's 'holiday'. But in reality it's a week of cleaning and painting, getting the house ready for the rental season. I'm keeping this entry short because after having been DIY'ing all day, I'm very tired. My head has been full of Kay the whole time - the problem with doing mindless stuff like power spraying the terrace - and I feel emotionally exhausted as well. The last time that I did these jobs there were two kids running around. Now it's one and a lot of very painful memories. Preventing them from overwhelming me is pretty hard work.

Love you, Kay.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Rob.
    Love and hugs to all
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rob, try this... the memories aren't painful but very dear and nice instead! And it is good to have them. Suppose there weren't any memories left or just bad ones! That would be very painful. Try to be thankful for the many good memories you have of Kay and happy whenever you think of her. She gave you this delight and would be very happy seeing you enjoying her memory.
    It will give you strength.
    Yours,
    Viviane

    ReplyDelete